Blend with water at a rate of between 100 to 1 (10ml to 1 litre water) and 200 to 1 depending on requirements. One Litre concentrate equates to approx 100-200 litres of spray. Between 1 1/2 – 2 litres of concentrated spray to 1 hectare is recommended.
Suitable for: Gardens and Lawns incl. Fruit Fly
- Use on all crops, trees, plants, flowers, fruit & vegies
- Spray to cover all parts of the plant
- Can be used by Organic Farmers & Commercial Growers
- Provides great nutrition to soil
- Leaves NO residues in the soil and is 100%biodegradable
- Broad spectrum insecticide/fungicide/miticide
- Controls insects and mites including whitefly, aphid and scale
- Controls fungal diseases including black spot, rust, mildew and scab
- It may be applied on its own or in conjunction with other liquid fertilisers to improve growth of crops as a fertiliser and plant food.
- Control of Fruit Fly including QLD Fruit Fly
Cats, Dogs & Farm Animals
- Ideal for: Fleas, Ticks, Summer Itch, Repelling flies, march flies, sandflies, mosquitoes, midges – Spray daily on your pet
- For washing and cleaning of pets living areas, stables, dog kennels
- NEEM is a natural product which is great for your pet’s coat
- Consists of pure NEEM seed oil which contains essential amino & fatty acids as well as Vitamin E.
Outdoor Living Area and Around the Home – Recommended ratio mix 1:100
- Gardens, trees, pot plants, lawns and where the nuisance biting insects are. Spray on the ground in areas to protect.
- Will repel nuisance flies, mosquitoes, sand flies and eventually cause a disruption to their breeding cycle thus resulting in fewer pesty insects.